Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fail.

I ate peanut butter. Lots of it. Between bread. WTF are you thinking K.?! FAIL. FAILURE. F--! I talked to my baby-K today though and it helped a lot. I hope this master cleanse will work for me. I'm starting tomorrow instead of Friday. I need to get as much help as I can. I'm kind of worried I'll die from bulimia. I need to stop purging. I will change to ana. I can beat this. My b/f hates that I'm getting so thin, but like, he doesn't understand. He is SO skinny. Naturally. I look like a cow next to him. I NEED to be thinner than he is.
'Kay. I'm going to go get rid of this fucking peanut butter now. Peace.
Tomorrow's a new day, a step to a new me.

3 comments:

  1. good luck girl! you can do this =]
    my BF doesnt like the fact that im getting thinner either, but he's also naturally super skinny, so i know how you feel!
    i love the fact that he moans about my weight loss though, at least it means it must be showing, right?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys just don't get it! My best friend doesn't like it when I diet, he always gives me crap when I lose weight but I hate that I'm bigger than a guy who is taller than me! bla annoying. Anyway stay true to yourself and you'll get there! xoxo Farah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much girls! Your support means a lot to me! We can do this together!

    ReplyDelete