Thursday, June 11, 2009

Trawna.

So I'm sitting in my hotel room right now. I'm in Toronto for the day to look at apartments, and am SO excited to have my own place. I can't wait to be on my own again. I know you could get the impression that I hate my family, but truth be told, I love them. Last year I was in residence and I loved the freedom, and I can't wait for that chance again this year. I get to see Baby-K today and H, my two bffs, and am SO excited. I miss them so much.
Yesterday was an okay day. I didn't purge, which I'm proud of, but I did eat more than I intended to. But today I'm sticking to two apples, 10 nuts, and three crackers. It will be easy to do that because of apartment hunting, then I'll be with K&H and then on the road. My dad is having dinner with his friend (who I think he may have had an affair with last year), and she ALWAYS picks the trendiest restaurants in town with THE BEST food. But I can't go. I looked in the mirror. I feel bloated and it shows. I've got to get down to less than 100lbs
Lots of love,
K.

1 comment:

  1. i had an amazing time today baby.
    im so sorry i wasnt really there.
    i didnt mean to binge
    and purge right before we met up.
    but so far the book is amazing.
    and i loved your father :)

    i love you so much

    ReplyDelete